Whether you are buying or selling a house, or a commercial property, you are entering into a real estate transaction. Due to the financial and legal factors involved, you should consult a lawyer as early as possible.
Protecting Your Interests
Whether you’re a buyer or a seller, Attorney Sherman Brod can:
- Help you enter into a contract for sale and purchase by explaining and amending the contract before you sign it.
- Help you understand the terms of a contract for sale and purchase that you already signed.
- Review real estate documents that relate to your title, mortgage and taxes.
- Deal with any issues that arise with the seller’s title.
- Protect you from hidden liabilities with respect to the property.
- Attend your closing and address your questions.
- Record legal documents pertaining to your real estate transaction.
- Ensure that you possess valid ownership documentation.
For residential clients, buying or selling a home is one of the largest financial transactions of our lives. Attorney Sherman Brod can help you with insight and legal guidance from start to finish. Call (813) 295-8080, so Mr. Brod can help you.